Sunday, November 11, 2007

sunday

Jeff is at the Comic Book convention today, so I busied myself with a leisurely stroll through Target, and you know what? I have no idea what I need. I walked up and down the baby health care aisle just baffled- shampoo, soap, diaper cream, etc... which one is the right one to have? I need my mom!! I ended up getting a pair of baby nail clippers, a diaper changing mat to go in my e-bay diaper bag, and classic Winnie The Pooh Tigger and Eeyore stuffed animals. Next week I'll tackle the crib and bedding at a bigger Target- mine is kind of dinky and has a limited selection. I also got a new shower curtain liner- finally, a new shower mat and rugs for the kitchen floor, and cleaning supplies. Better late then never for that "nesting" bug, I guess. My Craig's List purchase today was for a pretty much brand new activity mat/gym, and she threw in some bouncy thing that vibrates. The thing we got yesterday- some thing that has hangie things and goes on the floor- I turned it on and music started playing and Jeff got a very funny look on his face. I suppose by the time we have our next kid I'll just be able to plug my i-pod into any toy and that will be that.
I was going to complain today about "The Next Great American Band," but I don't have the energy. Sufficed to say that if you are covering a song by a famous artist in front of an audience of millions of people you should LEARN THE LYRICS, and the judges should probably comment as such and not just try to crawl up peoples butts. But I don't think anyone watches this stupid show but me, and we generally watch it on fast forward, like I watch "American Idol." And I NEVER vote.
The peeing is really getting out of control these last few days. At least I don't do what I read about sometimes happens- the leaking or whatever. I know, I know, tacky to bring up, but seriously, that would suck beyond the telling.
The Blazers KICKED DALLAS' ASS last night!! So satisfying!!

No comments: