Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Foods

Other than dog food, Sam has been enjoying some rather exotic fare of late. His favorites are tomatoes and tomato juice, he has also sampled with much gusto grilled salmon, heirloom beans (which resulted in much unlovely poop), raspberries, venison, and apples (we just eat the skin off and give him the whole apple to gnaw on- its hysterical, he loves it, he can work on one apple the whole day, and he eats the whole thing!).
We think he said grandma yesterday- Janet and I both heard it!
Nothing much else is new. Tonight starts the new season of "House," and in a few minutes I am going home to watch "Prison Break." I don't know when "Survivor" starts, but I hope hope hope someone will tape it for me. I read somewhere that the premier will be 2 hours long. I could watch it all day.

2 comments:

nothing said...

i miss u so much aunty meredith sam must be so much bigger now....
i love you
annakins the great

nothing said...

say hello to everybody for me please how many words has sam said yet????