Thursday, May 7, 2009

Could I be a Worse Blogger?

What has it been, like a month? I have been so busy working, and trolling on Facebook that I have totally been neglecting my blog.

So, whats new? First of all, Boo Hoo Blazers. They sure tried, though. I don't know who to root for now, I think the Rockets because I love Rick Adelman still, and watching the Lakers I forgot how much I hated their faces, especially Kobe and Derek Fisher. If whats his face with the hair was still playing, its would be a trifecta of grossness. Rick something? I forget.

One more episode of Prison Break. I will miss it, hope the finale ties up all the loose ends. There is a new show on Bravo tonight with Issac Mizrahi, who I love, I hope it will be funny.

Sam can get out of all doors. We look up after not paying attention for a second and he is outside on the tricycle, or going down the hill, or playing in the mud. He can also sing "twinkle Twinkle", "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Ring around the Rosie". He knows the names of a lot of animals, our favorite is chicken, or "gingging"

He is not in a high chair anymore, but a booster seat. He has gotten so big!! We all love to watch "The Wonder Pets" together. Our favourite is "There's a puppy, he has to pee pee, but he can't... cause he's stuck in the house..." We all walk around singing "Whats gonna work- TEAMWORK!!!" like idiots.

I promise to post pictures soon.

4 comments:

nothing said...

wow how cute
miss u

nothing said...

wow how cute
miss u

marino said...

oh please write more, aunt merideth!
I love reading your blogs!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so happy to hear you have discovered wonder pets. WE love them also. And my girls sing the TEAM WORK song when ever they have to do anything. LOL! Hey there could be worse things...like Hannah Montana:)