Tuesday, May 19, 2009

down to the river



Sam got pretty dirty, and went in the water that was like 2 degrees. A fun time was had by all.
Prison Break is over, more's the pity. I actually thought the ending was believable, although incredibly sad. I finally got to hear Michael speak above a whisper. I am kind of glad it was over. I, too, was tired of running. Poor Agent Self, though, however I think everyone got what they deserved, except Michael, of course.
"The Fashion Show" with Isaac Mizrahi Sucks. I am trying to like it, but its not the same without Heidi and Tim Gunn.
Sam Can count to three, knows green, blue and yellow, and can sing many songs. He says "thank you" (sort of) when you give him something. We are excited to go to Portland in a few weeks and go to the Zoo!

7 comments:

marino said...

cool, how cute!
is sam upset, or is he laughing?^^

marino said...

aunt merideth please write
some more! I miss you all!
lena

nothing said...

plllllllease tell us more (*goes down on her knees and begs^^*

nothing said...

pleasssse!!!

nothing said...

hi could you please tell more news???
we are dying of hope!!!!!
WE MISS YOU ALLLL!!!

nothing said...

1 WEEK AND THEN WE COME! YAYYYY!!!

nothing said...

i thought you were going 2 write more LOL!!