Thursday, June 12, 2008

Don't do it!

Out of boredom and exhaustion yesterday, while Sam was taking a nap, I did what i always swear I'll never do again- cut my own bangs. They didn't turn out to badly, but, ugh, will I never learn? I once cut them by candlelight when the power went off in my apartment because I was watching "America's Next Top Model" and Tyra looked so cute with bangs. Curse you, Tyra Banks, and your fabulous weaves!! I had to do something because I got a haircut a few months ago and It's not growing out as good as I had hoped.

I am very pleased that Stephanie won "Top Chef" even though I think Lisa's final meal looked better, she was just such a rag and Stephanie was so sweet and consistent. What I am really excited for of course is "Project Runway," fierce bitches.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

My haircut lady gets mad when I cut my own bangs. But I can't help it sometimes. They get too long and in a moment of frustration, the scissors come out.

nothing said...

i hope it doesnt look to bad!!!

nothing said...

....

nothing said...

im sure it doesnt....

nothing said...

im sure it doesnt....