Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry it's been so long!!

It's been like weeks, I know! The internet has been impossible to get on, and I have been so busy with Sam and my first catering gig, that went AWESOME, by the way!
Sam is pretty much crawling, he is brilliant, I know, barely 6 months old. If only he could sleep through the night....
Sam had a doctors appointment yesterday, and got 3 shots. I think it hurt me more than it hurt him , He screamed so loud!! But he is super healthy, 24 and a half pounds, 27 inches... my little linebacker.
We finally got to go to town a few weeks ago, just me and Jeff, and saw Iron Man, which was fantastic, and actually went to a restaraunt for dinner. I forgot how much fun it is to order off a menu and have someone else clean up- it has been about 3 months!
What I miss the most is going out for breakfast. I miss the Tin Shed, Bannings, and lord help me even that Paradox, house of vegan blandness.
Beebee came to visit over memorial weekend, and we had so much fun! She took me to Costco and helped me shop for my catering gig, which took a lot of patience on her part, since I had been awake since 3 am and was stressed out and cranky. She brought Sam a keyboard, and it's everyones new favorite toy.
pictures to follow, soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

barbra420

Unknown said...

I loved our visit. Thank you for mentioning how patient I was.

Pamela said...

Yes, Orleans is another planet. But pretty! I can't wait to see the photos and glad the catering thing went well.