Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New friends

This is the horse we go to visit every day. Sam likes to feed him carrots.

Sam has eaten many new things, most of which are shredded magazines and assorted shopping lists, but also a tiny bit of chicken, cottage cheese, green beans and peas. He also had some of my berry smoothie at Costco because we were waiting for Mike Bibby's tires to be installed and he was cranky.

He took a bath last night right in the bathtub, not in his little bathtub insert! He is also zooming around everywhere, we have gates up and are starting to barricade.

My job is going great. People call in the morning over at the store to see if I am baking, and then they say "good, I am coming right down!" Maybe I should ask for a raise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the job is going well. Anything is better then that horrible other place we used to work, right?

Sam is just so cute. I can just imagine him tearing it up.