Monday, June 23, 2008

San Fransisco treat!

Sam and cousin Bandit. They had fun chasing each other around Aunt Mandi's house
Sam went to Santa Cruz for the first time. It rained at the beach, but we still had fun playing with Beebee in the sand, and seeing the ocean.
Sam had his first foray into a fine dining establishment. As long as there are things to eat, we are happy! Mommy got to have a delicious bloody mary (much needed) and yummy Cioppino!
Sam went on the carousel at Pier 39. He didn't throw up or cry! I cried a little, though!

Right in front of me, just now, Sam sat up by himself from lying on his stomach. Good job! He can also clap his hands now. He slept through the night for 3 nights with Beebee, then we got home and he was back to his old bag of tricks. I think his little teeth are hurting him, because we put some baby orajel (Jeff knew where it was and not me! how weird!) and he was fine.

There are- no exaggerations- 400 forest fires going on around here. The smoke is hanging like a blanket over us. It is getting a little scary and I am wondering if we should take Sam out of town for a little while. Anyone want us to visit?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

come visit me

Unknown said...

come visit me
and sam will sleep through the night!

Anonymous said...

you can come to Portland. You know there are tons that would love to see you and Sam.

Unknown said...

you could come to germany!!!
geena told that sammy could sit up by himself!!!
how cute

nothing said...

sorry
somewone else was on googlemail now
and my name isnt marjam!!!!

nothing said...

my name is actually ta-da falaladida annakins the great tatatatatatatatraTA falalaladidiDA!!!!
but its too long to show!!!
Visit my blog again and you will see I changed it completely!!!!!

nothing said...

he is soooooooo cute1!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing said...

COME TO GERMANY!!!!!!!
ITS NICE AND WARM AND YOU HAVE TO VISIT!!!
ANNAKINS THE GREAT