Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Portland

This picture is not Portland. He just likes the outside shower.
Got into Portland Friday night. The road we usually take was closed, so we had to drive on a dirt road up a mountain. It was really pretty, though. Then I met Brian and we had a ton of Sushi.
We went to Galaxy first, but it was pretty busy, so we went to the Ambassador, where Justin was working the backroom. It was like those private booths in Japan, just all of our friends.

I sang a lot of Karaoke last weekend! Then Saturday I went by myself and had coffee, did the crossword, went to the bookstore for hours and saw 2 movies. Heaven!

Bari and the girls took Sam camping. When we picked him up at the campsite he was happy but very dirty.

I only posted pictures of Brian because he never reads my blog, so how can he be mad at me?

No comments: