Saturday, July 12, 2008

Here we are!!

Here we are in beautiful San Diego. The first stage, Sam and I traveled to San Fransisco, and we had a good time with Bebe there. I got to see Indiana Jones and I smiled during the whole thing, though it was not as much fun to watch it without Jeff. We took Sam to a park and he crawled all around. It was good to be out of the car!! Then off to San Diego. Bebe drove the whole time, and, as usual, Sam was an awesome travelling companion. It was a long day- 9 am till 8 pm, but he was a champ! Today we are going t o the beach, and tomorrow, Sea World. Aunt Nadine and Uncle David have a Wii, and its pretty cool. I want to get one with the 'rock star" game for Jeff.
More later!

1 comment:

nothing said...

so, are you going to be there when we come???grandma said sb. lent her a house at the coast and that we are going to go there for one week and then we are going to go to portland.
I really hope you come and you can answer this at my e-mail address.
I miss you