Monday, August 11, 2008

Visitors!

We have Aunt Lisa, and cousins Sophie, Lena, Annie and Luis visiting from Germany. I'll post pictures soon. Sam is never wanting for company and is going to be awfully let down when they all leave and the girls start school again. His cousins are beautiful and talented, and Sam cannot get enough of them! Aunt Jennifer and cousins Lillian, Jackson and Avery from Detroit will be down this afternoon. Sam will be completely overstimulated, but its great for me because I have a lot of down time and I love to see him play with the kids. He really believes he is older than he is. He is pulling up on everything, and cruising around. I am afraid he will be walking soon. Oh no!!
We got him a mini basketball game so that he can be ready for basketball season. GO BLAZERS!!!

No comments: