Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fall TV

Well, its almost time for fall TV and I am pretty sad. We don't get Fox, NBC,or CBS, so it looks like I am going to have to find alternate ways to watch "House," "Prison Break" "The Office" " Survivor" and whatever else I forgot. Justen? My VCR savior? Please? I guess I could watch them on line but it's really not the same. Also, Brian is my Prison Break buddy so i am sure he will miss me.

As well as we are talking about television, I should mention just how lame I think all of the new designers are on this season of "Project Runway." I thought that Tim Gunn was going to have an apoplexy 3 weeks ago when everyone made their dresses out of tablecloths instead of something creative. I do like Leanne from Portland and that Kenley, who is super cute.

No comments: