Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's the playoffs, bitches!! make your free throws!!

Every year, it's the same old thing. Poor Houston. The one year I am finally rooting for them, and they are getting their shiny red butts handed to them by one of my two nemesis teams, the Utah Jazz. (The other team surprisingly, is no longer the LA Lakers but the dreaded Dallas Mavericks.) You would think with all that build up you would spend a lot of time practicing free throws. But NO! And Houston (and my beloved Rick Adelman) will be once again eliminated from the playoffs in the first round. My team this year will be the New Orleans Hornets. I am psyched for Peja to get another shot at a title, I loves me some Bonzi, and Chris Paul is phenomenal. I would root for the Hawks if they had a snowball's chance in hell to beat the Celtics. Sorry Mike Bibby, maybe next year!

We had a lovely Passover in the Bay Area! Sinead was invaluable in and out of the car with Sam, and Sam enjoyed seeing his mom's side of the family! He had his first sleepover with Aunt Nadine and Uncle David, and was a really good boy! Grandpa Steve got him a super suave Hawaiian outfit that he cant wait to rock this summer at the river, and Beebee made him laugh the longest and hardest I have ever seen him laugh!

Mandi was a wonderful hostess, and we really enjoyed meeting cousin Bandit! Mandi made me laugh harder than Sam! But, alas! no product this time. Not like there is anywhere to wear makeup here, anyway!

We are happy to be home in beautiful Orleans, though. It poured today, so we could not play outside, but Pam sent us the last 3 episodes of Jericho (!) (Justen, where's my Survivor?) and we have Dexter on netflix. Oh, and BASKETBALL!!

2 comments:

Justen said...

your survivor will come when i get don with the tape (I refuse to send partially used tapes, especially when i can squeeze as many episodes as possible on them). patience my chickadee. xoxo, Cheers!

Susan said...

How wonderful the Klein Klan got together for Passover. I know how much Grandpa Steve loves to see Sam. I've never heard him boast so much. "He's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen." Granpa is so very proud of his grandson.
Susan