Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thwarted Plans!!

Pralines were at the top of my agenda today, but I have read too many warnings about making candy on rainy days, and pecans are too expensive to take a chance with if the candy does not set. Already my toffee is a little shady because of the candy thermometer incident, so I don't want to take any more chances. I am just going to wait for my butter to soften and start making cookies, even though it might still be a little too soon for that, as well. maybe I'll just make the dough for now?
Tonight the Blazers are going to try to make it 9 in a row. I have faith!! Brian and I are going to go to the A&L, site of our first game together, to watch the end of it, because Jeff went out for a little bit last night. Oh, how I can't wait to go out together!
Anyway, I thought I could write more but someone is a little fussy.

No comments: