Friday, December 7, 2007

Watching Samwise

Sorry, I did not do much today other that watch Samwise make faces as he slept. He is better that TV. And getting more beautiful every day. And also starting to look a bit like Jeff, I think. He found his fingers and I love to watch him suck his thumb. Hopefully he wont suck it as long as his mommy did. Or his Beebee for that matter. His hair is starting to lighten in color, and I think its going to be wavy.
Sam had a projectile vomiting episode that was scary and hilarious at the same time. Poor daddy was the target. It did not seem to bother Sam too much, but daddy was soaked!! Sam got me back by peeing all over me today. he really has range. I guess I will start using the peepee teepees.
I noticed the other day that I now refer to myself in the 3rd person.
Denver and the Mile High Orchestra better not make it through another round of "Next American Band" tonight. I will be furious
On Survivor last night it was "family" episode. I cried the minute the first family member came out. Gets me every time. Who thinks Todd was faking about his sisters miscarriage? I hope he was not. It was a clever ploy once, but tacky now. I think he will get voted off next week, it would be super cool to have an all girl final 4 but I really did like Todd, and Courtney and Denise really don't deserve to win. GO AMANDA!!
I think the guy with HIV is going to have to leave Project Runway next week. That's sad. He was a good designer. Good luck, Jack!
Happy weekend, everyone!!
By the way, I have been getting back in to my myspace. I recently found a few friends from when I lived in Ventura that I totally forgot about. I can't wait to hear back from them and see how they are doing. Also, one of them, Ben, who used to be one of my Shift Supervisors at the Port Hueneme Starbucks, died in a car crash. He was a wonderful man and I will miss him. Rest in peace, Ben.

No comments: