Thursday, December 6, 2007

What we do all day

What Sam and I do all day is hang out. We were a little stir crazy today, and the weather was amenable, so we took a walk outside, but mommy is usually so tired from being up all night that we hang out on the blue chair and doze and watch daytime television. We love Martha Stewart and think Rachael Ray is super annoying.
We have fun things coming up, though!! Saturday Jeff and I are going to get new phones; I am because I hate my phone, it won't hold a charge and my stupid Sprint contract is up, and Jeff because he got water on his keypad and can't dial 1,4 or 7, and can't send texts, which, before me would have been no great tragedy but is now a big deal.
Also, since Samwise has been so good on his previous outings and in his sling we are going to try to go out for breakfast on Sunday morning. We miss that tradition!!
Next week we are going to Seattle for the day for Noah's 8th birthday, and to introduce Samwise to his step brother before we all have to make a 9 hour car trip together.
Then the week after that is Christmas in Orleans already! I am so excited, I bet it is so beautiful there in December, and I am so looking forward to spending time with family.
The weekend after that is New Years, and my mom is coming back up, I can't wait, she is great company, and so helpful, and Jeff and I are looking forward to going out together. We will have been together for a year on Dec. 21st. Ha ha.
It seemed to me that I was pregnant FOREVER. Time just crawled by until my due date. Sam turned 2 weeks old last Tuesday, and I could have sworn he was just born. Maybe its because I am so excited for the holidays, but time seems to be flying by.
We lit the Hanukkah candles with Aunt Nadine on Tuesday, and had the traditional Jewish meal of pizza for dinner, but the next day we had latkes for lunch, and decided that they were in fact a much better brunch option then dinner option.
I am very excited because all the clothes that have not fit on me in forever are now loose!! Maybe that is because I can't put Samwise down for long enough to eat!!

No comments: