Friday, December 21, 2007

One year ago...

One year ago today I fell in love with the man who is now my husband. He had a mohawk then, so I guess it's true that love is blind. Since then my life had changed pretty dramatically, I have, in the past year, left a company with whom I had been employed for 13 years, got married, and, most importantly met the other man in my life, Samwise Wilder Klein- Morehead. I would not change this past year for the world, even at 2 in the morning when I have finally closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep and Sam wakes up and wants to be fed, or, like yesterday, when putting Sam down for even a minute caused such screaming that I had to literally make pralines with one hand, and did not eat or go to the bathroom all day.
I love my life!!
Tomorrow we are headed down to Orleans for Christmas. I have 3 weeks worth of crossword puzzles saved up, and I am going to finally finish "Lonesome Dove." The pralines I am bringing are a little gooshy, but, again, in my defense, I made them one handed. The toffee and the fudge turned out ok, though.
Then Friday I get to see my mom again, Nadine and David in January, and hopefully Mandi in February. Getting to spend a whole week with Jeff's family is awesome, but it makes me miss my own. Hopefully my dad can get out before we move to Orleans.
So, Happy Holidays everyone! I hear my little baby waking up and I have just enough time to run to the bathroom before the crying starts!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats of the amazing transformation that has taken shape this year. Just think of all the wonderful years to come. Hope you Christmas with the in-laws is fabulous.

luigi said...

hi
cool that sam is so big.
but sad to