Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Oh my it's been so long since I posted I barely remember how, and now I am overwhelmed (or maybe just whelmed, like Michael Scott) because so much has happened since last post I don't know where to start.
Orleans was lovely, Sam loved being the center of attention and his cousins Sinead, Geena and Josa were excellent babysitters! I know Sam can't wait to spend more time with them! I was just happy to be somewhere beautiful with family. I read alot, did crossword puzzles, and generally hung out. We left a day early because it had started snowing, and I am a bit neurotic. Turns out the drive would have been a whole lot easier had we waited one more day, but then I would have spent the whole day stressed out, and I was really looking forward to being home in my own (sofa) bed.
Sam is up! Ill post more later! It's probably less painful this way anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know your back safe. Happy you had fun and relaxed.