Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sorry

I know, it's been so long, but every time I get a quiet moment that I could potentially blog, I realize that I could be throwing in a load of laundry, cleaning something, taking a shower, or taking a much needed nap! It's hard to believe my little baby is 7 weeks old! He is growing up so fast- as of the last doctors appointment he was almost 13 pounds, and 24 inches long!
We have been doing our best to get out of the house- our favorite thing lately is going to the mall and watching the ice skaters. It keeps us off the street, and Sam is fascinated by the people and the lights. He also naps in his stroller and I bring a book and enjoy scenery other than the food network. We also went to a mommy matinee yesterday with my friend Molly and her baby Henry. I could not believe how good Sam was- we both pretty much napped through the whole movie- "The Darjeeling Limited."
We love going to the mall because everyone always looks in the stroller and says "what a beautiful baby", which of course is true. I fantasize about a talent scout giving me his card at the mall so that Sam can embark on a career a la Olsen twins!
Sam can now smile, gurgle, and roll over! He is so smart, and also starting to look more like his father every day.
My next post will be all about tv. I have the spoiler list for the favorites on the next "Survivor", so if you don't want to know, don't read my blog tomorrow. Also, how about those freaking Portland Trailblazers, huh?
Alright, I don't want to burn out all at once.

No comments: