Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spoiler Alert

eliza - vanautu
jonathan - cook islands
yau-man - fiji
johnny fairplay - pearl islands
james - china
ami - vanuatu
ozzy - cook islands
amanda - china
parvati - cook islands
cirie - exile island

I heard this was the "favorites" part of the next Survivor-"Fans vs Favorites." Go Ami!! Where is Guatemala and Palau represented? Little Ian the dolphin trainer? I loved him!! And doesn't whats her face- Stephanie- deserve another go?

Yesterday at the mall, Sam was alert and smiling for about 6 hours, looking over my shoulder and grinning at the passers-by. He did not do so well in Target today- we put him in his stroller and he started to cry, and then the minute I picked him up he fell asleep on my chest. I guess all that sleeping though breakfast wore him out!

My sister Mandi got a dog named Bandit. She is Sam's new cousin and pictures will follow.

Every single prom dress on Project Runway last week was ugly. I could have designed a better one!! The next challenge sounds fun, though.

No comments: