Monday, February 4, 2008

Out of practice

Goodness, it's been a week since I have written. It isn't like I am terribly busy or anything, I just got out of practice, and there are more pressing things to be done. For instance, we have started packing for our immenint move, thinking that if we attack it piecemeal it will be less painful. Every time I move, I think "this time will be the time when I purge all the stuff I have not looked at or used for years," but somehow that 13 year old bottle of Campari or ugly set of dishes shows up, ready to be packed a second time. Well, not this time!! Ok, well, maybe the Campari, because you never know when you'll need it.
What else... Oh, we saw some really excellent movies lately- "No Country for Old Men," which was amazing, and then we got "Pan's Labirynth" on DVD and I was blown away. We have been watching "Breaking Bad" on A&E, it's about a terminally ill high school chemistry teacher who starts making crystal meth, and it's pretty interesting, and of course "Survivor- Micronesia fans vs faves" starts thursday. AOOOOOOOO!
Nadine and David came to visit, that was awesome, everyone else is coming soon in stages, It's so fun to see their faces when they see how big Samwise has gotten since they saw him last. Jeff weighed him last night again, and if the scale is to be believed he is 18 pounds. I think most of it is his head. But he gets cuter and more fun every day.

No comments: