Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We are ready for baseball season!


I know that this outfit makes Samwise look huge, its just that the shirt is big and he is at a weird angle. Oh, and because he is freaking huge! We just went to the doctor and he is in the 90th percentile for length and the 80th for head size. and right at the top for weight. We went to hear Dr. Ed talk about vaccinations last night, and there were so many tiny delicate babies there, and then Sam. Hopefully there is a basketball career waiting for him.
We got our DTap shot today, and Sam was very brave. I on the other hand was a wreck, I don't like to see anyone sticking needles into my baby and making him scream. To Sam's credit, he cried for a few minutes and then was smiling again. I am glad Jeff was not there. He is NOT GOOD with needles.
On Sunday I am going to be 34 years old. I finally feel like an adult. I guess I have to be with two boys to take care of!!

No comments: