Saturday, February 9, 2008

The search is over

Did you ever hear a song once, like 15 or 20 years ago, and then spend the rest of your life searching for it, humming bars to people and hoping to heaven someone would know what you were talking about, but to no avail? Doomed to spend the rest of your life forever singing the same 4 words of catchy chorus that you remember? Then, one day you turn on the digital music station on TV to the "retroactive" channel, so you can dance around the room with your son, when- lo and behold- just when you had given up forever, there it was!! "I Beg your Pardon" by some random band named "Kon Kan" that I never even remember hearing about? The irony is, when the song came on, and I got very quiet- the artist was not showing, and I thought "It figures, I finally hear this stupid song and I will still never figure out who it is" but then the name came up. So 5 days later when I finally got a chance, I downloaded it from Itunes and now I will have the extended 12 inch dance mix forever!! I already listened to it 6 times today. Heavenly Bliss!! Got to get working on those mix cd's for my solo drive with Sam to Orleans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this solo drive with Sam? I dont remember reading about that, well have fun.