Friday, February 29, 2008

The final countdown!

One more week to go! We are surrounded by moving boxes, and I am really impressed with myself- I have done a pretty good job, and alot of purging.
Right now Grandpop Steve is here- we are going to get portraits of Samwise taken. Then Aunt Mandi is coming tomorrow. Then the final week. All we have left to do is details- switching insurance, changing addresses, cleaning up. I hate the cleaning up part!
I had a nice farewell party last weekend- not a huge turnout (usual at my get togethers) but the people that came were the ones I really wanted there. The only thing that bummed me out was that my friend Justin could not be there, and that I was WAY to sick to karaoke well. No biggie
Well, it's time to go to the mall and Samwise just woke up from his catnap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad you are leaving. I am also so sad I was unable to come to your party. I love ya tons sweetness. Oh, I so want a pic of Samwise.