Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sports Center

WTF? Shaq traded to Phoenix? Why does the fastest team in the NBA need a 300 pound, 36 year old meanderer who lumbers up and down the court on bad toes and can't make free throws for a kajillion dollars? KAZAAM!! Also, whats up with the Blazers? It was literally painful to watch the last few games. 10 turnovers in a quater? Again I ask WTF?

We just watched the MOST AWESOME documentary that I taped last night from VH1 about Air Guitar. Words fail, but sufficed to say Jeff and I were both in tears and hysterics from all THE ROCK!!!! It follows two guys- "C-Diddy" and "Bjorn Toroque" on their quest to be Air Guitar champions of the world. I saved it, so anyone that lives close who wants to come over and watch it again with me- please do, this movie is meant to share.

I am baking brownies right now with Sam. Actually, Sam fell asleep as we were rocking to Sisters of Mercy.

No comments: