Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And the winner for longest comment ever goes to....

That would be Bob, I think, listing all of the illustrious people who were born on November 19th. Thank you, tell him what he's won...
I think Janet might be right, though. I am pretty sure that I am having some pretty serious contractions right now, although my water has not broken yet or anything. Does one trump the other?
Thank goodness that this morning I went out and got all of my grocery shopping done and got 95% of what I'll need for Thanksgiving.
Pam's latest blog entry got me thinking of things I would never wear. Then again, I always swore I would never leave the house in sweatpants and 6 months into my pregnancy and it was "well, they fit, so..." but in the spirit of bad fashion, here it goes:
Slip on tennis shoes- you know, with no backs? Its like the most counter intuitive, tacky thing ever. they're sneakers, yet, you can slip out of them at any moment. Where is the logic in that?
I am also VERY against all of the colored jeans I have been seeing in magazines lately. Yellow denim? On whom does that look good, I ask you?
I am against store bought cut off jeans, as well. I had to adios a few of Jeff's when he moved in, along with some extra-hideous Hawaiian shirts.
I am not particularly enamored of white jeans, either, and no, its not because of some menstrual catastrophe in Junior High. They just seem like an invitation for disaster.
I don't like printed t- shirts with slogans like "something high school track team" etc that you get at like Old Navy that are "vintage" when it's obvious that you never went to that place or whatever. Did that make sense? However, I would wear an "everyone loves a Jewish Girl " t-shirt.
I will defend my leg warmers till my dying day. I don't care if they look silly. They WARM MY LEGS.
I will probably think of more things, but, OUCH!!

No comments: