Saturday, November 17, 2007

My rant against Target

Usually I love Target. Most of my clothes are from there and nothing gives me more pleasure than slowly cruising the aisles in search of something I have to have. But today they committed a grievous offense against me, so now I must boycott, at least for a while.
We went in to get the crib we had been looking at for about a month. There were little pamphlets, many of them, I might add, that you were supposed to bring up to an employee and they would bring you the item. We were informed that it was discontinued, as well as our second choice. They did not have any in stock in any stores, yet they continued to keep them on display. They offered to order me one from the website, but they would charge me shipping. I thought that was horrible customer service, so we went to IKEA and got a nicer one for $30 less, and I got to go to IKEA.
So now I am mad at Target. Why would you keep something on display, for weeks, that you were out of?
The Blazers are also on my list today after blowing a 25 point lead to lose to Philly last night and then Washington tonight.
Maybe I'm just cranky cause I am having contractions. Jeff wants me to call the doctor cause they are pretty regular, but I just have a feeling it's not time, yet. I really, really wish it was, though.
Google, however, has been wonderful lately, letting me sign right on to my blog.

No comments: