Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grrrrrrr Blogspot

I hate getting into my blog at home. For some reason, the blog site or whatever does not recognize me, so every time I want to post I have to create a new blog. I now have several with names like"whocaresnotme223" etc, and the list is getting long and frustrating. When I signed on at work with my gmail address, it went right to my dashboard and I could post away. This is the only downside to not being at work for the next 3 months. My list of unused blogs will grow exponentially with my frustration and ire.

That being said, it is Saturday. I picked up a bunch of Craig's List finds this morning, then went out to lunch with Jeff. He now is drilling hinges into wood for a comic book display case, and will then go on to reprice comic books for the rest of the day.

I had big Target aspirations for today, but I think I will wait till tomorrow, when Jeff is at the Comic Book Convention all day. I am getting so excited!!

So Jeff came inside on Friday night giggling that Dave (our fashionably challenged neighbor) was wearing a tie and some sort of "rakish" hat. I tried to go outside under the pretense of getting fire wood but he was already inside. I managed to discern that a "rakish" hat is indeed a fedora, possibly with a small feather. Jeff remarked that Dave commented that he was "trying out some new looks" and this made him feel like a different person. Of course he was still rocking the cowboy belt. I don't know what disappointed me more- the fact that my sweet husband, under my poor influence, is learning how to be snarky and cruel, or that I missed Dave in person. Oh well. This morning as I was leaving to go pick up a stroller I saw it for myself. It is actually PIN STRIPED! And underneath the fedora was still the "do-rag" And enough aftershave to knock out a small army. I hope he still does not have the link to my blog, that would be embarrassing. His gross sister, who sits outside and smokes all day with her 3 inch talon- like nails, nicely commented that it didn't look like I was having a baby, but like I was having All babies. Nice, huh? Like I don't feel huge enough.

The Blazers played another kick- ass game last night and beat the Memphis Grizzlies. Tonight- Dallas, my least favorite team in the NBA. I am ready to boo and scream at the TV!!

No comments: