Friday, November 9, 2007

"You got big dreams, You want Fame...

Well, fame costs, and right here is where you start paying... in sweat"- Yes that's right. I almost swooned when I heard those words coming out of Tyra's mouth on the last "America's Next Top Model." She said it in the dance studio before showing the modelettes how to do a sexy walk, slide down a mirror and not look like a "ho"- which I did not think was possible, and slide across the floor on your knees- knee pads provided. All the girls either looked like the aforementioned ho's, except for a few who looked like mental patients. Then they got to film a music video with pop sensation Enrique Iglasieos (sp?) in which they were supposed to look like sexy vampires. Oh Tyra, where do you come up with this stuff?
Chicago FINALLY won a game last night, against Detroit. We can all let out a sigh of relief in that they will not be starting out the season 0-5!!
This is my last day of work before Maternity leave!!
I have not done anything else interesting lately but take walks and watch TV. I am also reading "Lonesome Dove."
Maybe I'll update more, later.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Lonesome Dove? You really are a Morehead now.