Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Craig's List RULES!!

My newest acquisition? A $149.00 breast pump for $25. Next, a glider rocking chair for upstairs and some toys. I am also looking for a printer. Jeff is very impressed at my thriftiness.
"Prison Break" was awesome last night, but it is just as frustrating as the first season. The episode was 2 hours and when it was over I still was unsatisfied. The plot is thickening, though, with an ever widening conspiracy, but I have to say that I think Lincoln is so stupid. Everything that went wrong this season was his fault.
I just really don't have a lot to talk about today. Maybe I'll come back and write later on.http://www.npr.org/blogs/monitormix/2007/11/
Awesome blog alert!! Carrie Brownstein, formerly of THE BEST BAND EVER Sleater-Kinney, has a blog on the NPR website. You should go check it out even if you don't like the band. She is very smart and knows a lot about music.

No comments: