Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nice Morning

I woke up today and hopped right over to the old Kitchen Aid and whipped out a batch of Pam's pumpkin scones. I threw in the rest of a bag of crystallized ginger that I had laying around, and I am going to glaze them with ginger icing. Not a bad way to start a Sunday. Lets hope it ends in BIRTH!!
Ooh I love when my kitchen smells like things baking. Except with the glasses now, every time I open the oven my glasses fog up. It's a small price to pay for looking so cute in these glasses!!
Bob just e-mailed me and told me that there is ANOTHER Def Leppard movie. How lucky can we get?
Pam- I just took the scones out of the oven- they look delicious. I wish I had a pumpkin pie blizzard to eat with them, or a pumpkin milkshake from Burgerville.
I really am in a baking mood. I wonder what I can make next. Maybe I'll just make the cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving and store it. I think its close enough that it wont go bad.
There is nothing better than hanging out in a warm kitchen on a rainy day listening to the vocal stylings of Neko Case. Except maybe next I'll put on some Def Leppard!!
Rock on!!

No comments: