Monday, November 19, 2007

Here we go

My water broke about 15 minutes ago. Now I am just waiting for Jeff to come home and for Gabriel the intern to come over. Neither my mom or dad are answering the phone. I am FREAKING out. I have literally thought about this moment 1000000 times a day for the last 9 months, and now I am hours away from meeting my son. Nothing is set up, things are scattered around the house, I am just really scares about the pain right now and about what happens next. I pray it will go smoothly. I pray he'll be healthy and I'll be ok. I hope I can stay at home and not have to be rushed to the hospital. Pain I am ok with, but I have never been good with ambiguity, and its the waiting that's been the worst part.
I guess watching "Return Of the King" last night helped out after all!!
Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Yay! He's here. I look forward to meeting him this weekend. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I know you will do great and be a wonderful mother. Update soon.

Violet's Mama said...

Yeah Samwise! We can hardly wait to meet you. Take care of your mama.

daisies said...

:) congratulations!!

lisa p. said...

Happy birthday to Sam and a quick recovery to Merideth, lots of salve smearing joy to the dad and husband. Cheers from southern Europe to a beautiful family...