Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Well worth the wait

So I finally got to watch Nip/Tuck last night, and it was worth every second of the wait I had to endure!! I had a huge smile on my face the whole time, and I even heard Jeff chuckle once or twice. HOOKED! Just like I said he would be. And its on again tonight.
I am going to try to spend some time today posting recipes in the recipe section. I made a great vegan shepherds pie last night with a roasted garlic mashed potato crust that went over very well, and there is still the vegan sloppy joe to post, and my other mac and cheese for Nadine that is not made with gross nutritional yeast.
On a sad note, I had thought that I would be able to still cook some things for Thanksgiving this year, but after making this Shepherds pie, that had a lot of steps to it, I was kind of exhausted. Ill take it one day at a time.
I am 38 weeks pregnant, today!! I think that means I am officially at term, so, any day now. I am taking walks and eating spicy food and all the other things you are supposed to do, but he'll come when he is ready, I guess.
After work I have to go return my library books, and then, Dr. Ed!! I wonder if we will get an ultrasound or anything today? Those are fun.
The food section in the Oregonian is all about French onion soup, which is one of my favorite things to make and eat. Alas, its hard to make a good vegan facsimile of it, what with all the cheese, so Ill just have to look at pictures.

No comments: