Friday, November 16, 2007

Lighten up its just FASHION

So I am in love with Ravi the Israeli on Project Runway. His dress was beautiful and I hope he wins. Some of the contestants, as usual, are crackpots, like the woman who hand sewed her dress onto her body- seriously, people, its season 4, don't you know that you need to know how to use a sewing machine?
The garment that came in second place that all the judges loved was hideous. HIDEOUS!! Beige and plaid and unflattering. I expect more from Michael Kors. Tim Gunn questioned it, though.
So Janet was wrong, no baby yesterday. I want him to come today so he'll have the same birthday as Brian. Pam says Saturday, Bob says Monday. I just want to sleep on my stomach again.
I don't want to jinx myself, but my blog problem seemed to have miraculously healed itself. When I signed on today it went right to my dashboard!!
I checked on a whim, not really prepared to write, so I need to go put stuff in my hair before my bangs dry kitty-whompus.
By the way, the Office last night- Depressing!! and it's the last one for a while.

No comments: