Friday, October 12, 2007

Feelin' Groovy

I am sitting at work now sipping the biggest cup of "pregnancy tea." I'm not quite sure what it's supposed to do, but my throat is scratchy and I figure I might as well try to kill two birds with one stone and soothe my throat and strengthen my uterus at the same time.
Happy 23rd birthday to my awesome sister Nadine! Check her out at www.kswt.com to see her in all of her anchorwoman glory. However I remember when she was born so I feel old, old old.
The weather is turning cold and i love it!! All I want to do is cook when its miserable and rainy. Last night i made mushroom- barley soup, and the best part is that it will probably be even better today! I also made us eat at the table last night and not in front of the TV, which we have been getting in the bad habit of doing. It's good to connect and I want to make sure that when Sam is born we have family dinners. My family eats so fast that I have been trying to slow it down, and talk about our days, even though it seems all we talk about is baby, baby baby, but really can you blame us? We are so excited.

No comments: