Saturday, October 13, 2007

Vexing

I stopped at (gasp) the Starbucks in the Fred Meyer because I started work later today. I really wanted a Pumpkin Spice Chai. So I got my newspaper there and when I got to work to xerox a copy of the crossword for Jeff, what would you know I bought Friday's paper again! So frustrating. So I had to copy work's copy, and do my crossword on white paper, and I don't have the sports section so I can't read about how badly the Blazers got their butts handed to them last night by the Nuggets.
I made Tofu Parmigiana last, which actually tasted alot better than it sounds. the trick is to freeze the tofu for a while, therefore imparting a chewier, more chicken-y texture.
Five and a half hours to go until my weekend!! We have to run to target and get storage containers, windshield wipers, a new trash can and a digital thermometer, then pack up some extraneous stuff and put it in the attic. then I am free free free to relax!!
Next week I am going to go to the eye doctor and get cute glasses, and also get my house cleaned!! Woo Hoo!!
I am so glad creepy Dave the hugger got kicked off of Survivor. I can't wait to see what the big twist is!! Are they changing up teams again?

No comments: