Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Owe Jeff a Quarter

I know, I know, I am a terrible fan and I actually bet against the Blazers- a 20 point spread, no less, but come on. they were playing the Spurs. However, after watching the game I am truly excited to watch them play this season. They played hard and well, like they didn't realize they were supposed to lose.
Brian came over, too, and I made homemade pita bread, falafel, hummus and veggies. The pita was good but I think the recipe called for too much flour because it almost burnt out the motor of my poor kitchen aide, I could smell it. But it was super easy, Ill post the recipe in the recipe section.
I have been starting work at 8 instead of 6:30 the last few weeks, and even though the extra hour of sleep is nice, traffic sucks a bit more now, I miss my favorite 7-11 guy who always beams at me and says "my customer!" (why I love him and stopped going to the plaid pantry because of mainly the same thing is a mystery), and there are 1,000,000 hooligan kids out waiting for the bus. Also I get off later, which I don't like, and its busy almost right when I start so I don't have as much time to blog or check e-mail or what not.
I must go get my hair cut today after work. It is one big split end!!

No comments: