Saturday, September 29, 2007

"I'm not superstitious... but i'm a little stitious..."

I am so happy that "The Office" is back on!! The season premier was hysterical, but also had parts that made me wince, just like usual! And I am so glad that Pam and Jim, or, as Kevin wants to call them, "PB&J", are together.
Survivor was also action -packed. I have a new favorite- Amanda. I hope she sticks around because she is bad-ass. I like her alliance, Todd the flight attendant and I think Aaron is the other ones name? In the beginning it is so hard to remember. I love the kidnapping/ immunity idol twist this season. Jeff missed out on another great episode!!
It literally hailed here yesterday- I love to watch it, it makes me feel like I'm in "The 10 Commandments", but I would much rather be watching it from the comfort of home, with a fire lit, and not at work knowing that I am going to have to drive home in the aftermath.
When it hails in Portland- and i have seen it hail quite a bit- it lasts for quite a long time. Its otherworldly. I always feel bad for Jeff, hoping he is not on a roof somewhere.
That above quote, by the way is from Michael Scott, regional vice president of Dunder-Mifflin, Scranton. I wish I could take credit.

No comments: