Monday, September 17, 2007

Miss me?

Hey, we got back from the Windy City(well, the windy suburb) late last night. The best thing about the flight last night? The guy at the Southwest skycap gave me an early boarding pass due to my pregnant self (also sweet smile and generous tip.) The first Southwest flight ever without stressing out about a seat!!
We had such a nice, relaxing time. My dad and Mary Ellen picked us up at midway, ans we went to Sher-a Punjab, Indian restaurant extraordinaire and post- Midway tradition. Then SLEEP!
Relaxing, reading and eating is my dad's MO, and we were more than happy to oblige. After breakfast on Saturday we went to the Mall of the Dead (your town has one too, eerily empty ALL THE TIME), with weird stores and anchored by a Ross and a Sears), and saw "The Bourne Ultimatum",which was awesome!!
Sunday we went to a bookstore/cafe and had brunch, and then walked the streets of St. Charles for their annual "Festival of the Vine", which to me seemed more like "Festival of Schlocky Garden Decorations", bit it was a beautiful day and nice to be outside.
I am actually not really in the mood to write right now, but tune in later.

No comments: