Sunday, September 23, 2007

Picture link is up!

Hey, for those of you who were not able to attend the wedding, the picture link is up and there are some photos posted. I should be vacuuming right now, while Jeff is picking up the new/old couch, and also doing laundry, but I am the great procrastinator. If anyone else took some memorable pictures of the wedding, please send them to me so that I can add them.
I am going to do some chores now, maybe I will be back later.
Ok, carpet vacuumed, sinks cloroxed, laundry in the process. Whew! The couch just got here and it was even uglier than I remembered! I think a sofa-cover trip to Target is in my future for today. Still, its better than the old one.
Right now the main objective of my day is to win the auction for a pair of maternity overalls on e-bay. I am kind of obsessed with them already. There are 2 different auctions of the exact same thing, and I have been bidding on both of them. I was out bid on them both, so I will continue with the one that is at a little lower price range. I have about 8 hours to go until the auction is over, and I don't want to leave the house. I already lost today on a book that is all about fondant and gum paste, which I thought was super cool when it was ninety nine cents, and fun at $5. It got up to $7.50 and all of a sudden I figured that I would just look for it at the library. I mean, how much fondant am I really going to be messing around with in 2 months, right?
But I have my heart set on these overalls. They are from Old Navy a few years ago, and I cant find cute maternity overalls anywhere now. I know when , (and I do mean when because I will win,0 I get them, I will not take them off. Overalls Rule!!
After that I think that's going to have to be it for maternity clothes. I think I will be fine unless it gets super cold, then I am screwed because I don't think my coat will zip up.
E-bay is the root of all evil.
I don't think Jeff will be too happy at a proposed second trip to Target in as many days, however he did say yesterday that these next few months will be all about me, so I will try to work that angle.
If we lived in a major city we could go see "Across the Universe" this weekend, but I don't think it opens in Portland until next week. I guess I will have to get used to delayed movie gratification for when we live in Orleans.
Jeffs birthday is next Thursday, and I have a super fun idea for a cake to make him. I can't write about it yet because he reads this, but if it turns out as cute as I hope it does I'll post a picture of it.
Sad update- I lost the auction for the overalls. I'm sorry, $40 was just too much to justify. Oh well....

No comments: