Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Safe Crackers

For 5 minutes today I watched The Price Is Right. What happened to safe crackers? That was the best game. Now its all Plinko this and Plinko that. Bunk.

We just got back from seeing Dr. Ed. Thankfully I have not gained any weight this month!! A minor miracle. He assuaged alot of my home birth fears, except he said first babies are usually about a week late. Oh well, at least he won't be a Scorpio. Sorry if that offends any scorps out there.

My best friend Brian will be here any minute for our tuesday night ritual of hanging out. Its hard to believe we have been doing this for more than a year. Game three of the Dallas/Miami finals to be exact. We used to sit outside and drink alot, but now things have changed. We have started a new ritual of trying new restaurants. Only have done this twice- the first time to Apizza Scholls- OMG if you live in Portland run don't walk!! Last week we went to The Brazil Grill, which I could have never gone to with Jeff because the schtick revolves around SO MUCH MEAT carved tableside on swords. Carnivore heaven!! I think I had forgotten the taste of flesh (insert creepy laugh here). Anyway, it was mostly delicious, and the novelty factor made it that much better, plus the fact that I actually put on makeup and wore something other then the maternity shmatas I have been running around in. My father will have a field day when I go to see him.

Notice please the new recipe link soon to be filled with my soon to be famous dishes!!

Coming soon also is a whole link to fall TV!! So many things to watch. Expect an ode to my DVR, as well!! First up I think is Season 3 of Prison Break. I can barely contain my excitement!! Fall is certainly a great time to be too pregnant to move!! (but yes, mom, I am still walking)

I know I have been bitching and moaning about my sad pregnancy symptoms, i.e. the cankles, the overactive bladder, the clogged ears, the lack of a viable wardrobe... but a big plus- Every day is a wonderful hair day. I am telling you, my hair has never looked better- thick, shiny and bouncy. I could be in a commercial. Too bad it is all going to fall out soon. Sigh.

I think I hear Brian pulling up. He is the worlds worst parker, so I will do my duty as a friend and go watch and make fun of him. Have a good night.

No comments: